Court Compliance Education Blog
What to Know Before You Go Through the Florida DCF Investigation Process
Approximately 90% of parents settle child custody disagreements without needing a judge’s ruling. However, in the other 10% of cases, parents not only have to
What to Know About DCF Classes
Did you know that 689,308 people got divorced in 2021? Getting divorced is common in the United States, but that doesn’t mean that children should suffer
Common Questions About No Fault Divorce in Florida
The divorce rate in the United States has been steadily declining since the 1980s. However, upwards of 40 percent of them still end in divorce.
How to Set up a Co-parenting Plan After a Divorce
Divorce can rock a child’s world. Children of divorced parents have an 8% lower probability of completing high school. Yet some children adjust to divorce
How the Florida DCF Investigation Process Works
Did you know that there are hundreds of thousands of divorces each year? Unfortunately, divorces can become much more complicated when child custody is involved.
Florida Parenting Class for Divorce
Divorce. It is a painful process for each spouse to go through. Unfortunately, it is the end result of some marriages. In 2022, Florida has